Coffee can be a good companion early in the morning before work or in the evening when you work out late. It can even make a great afternoon treat. Making coffee can be challenging without a machine but don’t worry, we’re here for you.
Here are some excellent and straightforward ways to get your coffee done even without a machine.
No machine? No problem. This recipe is for you.
You will need
- A silver pan or small pot
- Cooker ( you can use any heat source)
- Ladle ( or any deep spoon good for scooping out)
- Get your pan on the cooker. Pour in the amount of water you want for your coffee, then add a little extra because you will lose some water in the brewing process.
- Pour in your desired amount of coffee and stir.
- Leave the mixture to brew, put the cooker on medium heat, and occasionally stir to avoid coffee grounds from burning.
- Allow the coffee a boiling time of two to three minutes, depending on the quantity. Do not cover.
- Turn off the cooker and let the coffee rest for three to four minutes. This time allows the grounds to settle at the bottom of the pan.
- Use a ladle or any deep spoon to dish the coffee out of the pan. Be careful not to carry grounds from the bottom.
- Enjoy your coffee.
Tea Bag method
Making tea bags is quite an easy process. Sit back, read and learn. We will be creating little cute tea bags.
- Ground coffee
- Hot Water ( any quantity of your choice)
- little tea bags ( you can get this in local grocery stores around your area) or use a clean handkerchief shaped to a small bag.
- String (any your choice will work )
How to process it
- Measure just a single serving spoon of coffee grounds, and pour it into your clean cloth.
- Hold firmly on the top of the bag and turn to make a little ball full of coffee grounds.
- Tie it with a length of string, leaving one long end to hang outside your cup just like a teabag.
- Heat water using any method you find convenient. You could use a pan to boil water in the cooker, then pour it into a mug
- Place the coffee bag you created into an empty cup mug.
- Slowly pour the hot water over the coffee bag in the cup, be careful not to overfill your cup or spill hot water on yourself.
- Allow the coffee to steep for about four minutes. You may increase or decrease the time as necessary to make your brew more robust or weaker.
You can make up to 10 other teabags and keep them for easy coffee anytime you feel like it. Remove the teabag and discard it before drinking.
Coffee can always be available to you. And all its flavors are still reserved, sometimes even with an extra touch of ground coffee.
- Coffee grounds
- A good quantity of Water
- A Kettle or pot
- A Spoon or any other stirring utensil
- A coffee mug
How to brew it
- Put one tablespoon of coffee grounds per serving of coffee into your kettle or pot
- Add about a sufficient amount of water but not too much. Add enough water to soak the coffee grounds and stir them well.
- Put the bowl on the cooker and let it boil.
- After steaming for approximately two minutes, remove the kettle from heat. (Don’t forget to turn off your cooker )
- let the boiled coffee sit for four minutes for the grounds to sink to the bottom. Slowly, pour the coffee into your mug, avoid the grounds as best you can. You will find a few coffee grounds in there while drinking, but don’t we love that blend?
The microwave method
The great thing about coffee is, you can adapt almost any device at home to give yourself a good treat.
- Ground coffee
- Coffee filter or clean cloth
- Microwave safe cup
- String ( of any kind )
- The first and most crucial step is to ensure that the cup you will be using is a microwave-safe cup.
- The second step is to fill the cup with water. Sit the cup in the microwave and heat it until it reaches the desired temperature for your coffee; this will depend on the kind of microwave you are using.
- Once you have accomplished step two, you should get a coffee filter or a clean handkerchief. Then add two tablespoons of ground coffee into the filter or clean cloth.
- Fold, turn and hold the filter tightly until the ground coffee is inside a ball.
- Use a string to tie a filter or cloth directly to the coffee ground and have the coffee dipped into the hot water.
- Allow the coffee-filled filter to sit in the water for a few minutes. You can press the container against the side of the cup to get the most out of the ground beans.
- Transfer the dark sweetness into another container, one that is convenient to take around
- Enjoy your cup of coffee.
If you’re wondering how exactly coffee is beneficial to you, below are a few benefits of drinking coffee.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING COFFEE
Coffee protects your brain.
Constantly taking caffeine reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Coffee contains magnesium and potassium, which helps the human body use insulin. The use of insulin regulates the blood sugar level and reduces your sugar cravings. This process is faster if the coffee is taken with other components like lime or lemon juice.
Coffee protects your Physical body.
Coffee contains a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants work as soldiers fighting against free radicals within your body.
Coffee has a lot of other advantages, but remember not to get carried away and certainly make sure to eat correctly and take care of your body.
Coffee is amazing, ranging from the complexity of flavoured bitterness, to how easily it can be made into every and anything you want. Coffee is incorporated into so many natural remedies today. From natural medicine to beauty products. Coffee is used in making food and snacks like biscuits, coffee is also used in cooking, giving that grilled meat the right charred bitterness. Let’s not forget chewing gum and beverages. Coffee can be your everyday friend.